Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Mitsubishi recently invited me to the launch of the all-new Mitsubishi Outlander, and I thought you guys would enjoy watching it!

I genuinely believe this could turn Mitsubishi around, it's an awesome SUV! Here's to hoping they make enough cash to bring back the Evo :D

Cheers all!
Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
After having bought brand new a 2019 Outlander that has a shudder/vibration intermittently that is in my opinion dangerous we have had NO positive help from MMAL and have had to argue for some six months with Head Office now to get any type of understanding of the vehicle problem. After writing three letters/emails to the CEO of MMAL head office Mr. Westcott he has not had the common decency to even answer one of those contacts. He just sends me back to the Customer Relations Department that have put up brick wall after brick wall hoping we will go away. In one of these letters I have even said that the vehicle was so dangerous it was risking my children and grandchildren with an accident and then causing them harm yet he still did not even bother to answer which says to me quite clearly he does not care.
Don't buy the new outlander until you get an assurance from the dealership that the known problem of surge/vibration has been eliminated otherwise you will end up the same as us only listening to "crickets"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts