Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just picked up a new 2022 a few weeks ago, figured I'd see if anyone else was having any issues (nothing big, just getting used to stuff) and see if there is a community building around them yet. :)

-John

2022 Outlander SE
Eastern Pennsylvania

·
Registered
2022 Outlander
3 Posts
Save your cash to buy new tires at 15000 miles! Yes! I got it new with 7 miles in June 2021 and the tires are worn to the wear lines. Oh and did I mention the hood flutters, 3 times to the dealer and plenty of weather strip on this shiny new baby. Also does anyone else seem to feel that the rear end is jumpy and dances around on the road? It’s front wheel drive but gee’s it super loose in the back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Save your cash to buy new tires at 15000 miles! Yes! I got it new with 7 miles in June 2021 and the tires are worn to the wear lines. Oh and did I mention the hood flutters, 3 times to the dealer and plenty of weather strip on this shiny new baby. Also does anyone else seem to feel that the rear end is jumpy and dances around on the road? It’s front wheel drive but gee’s it super loose in the back.
No issues on my end...you might wanna get that checked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts