Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to see if it is feasible for the Electric parking brake to automatically turned on when selector is moved to 'P' position? I searched through the manual but could not find the answer. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2022 Outlander
3 Posts
A word of advice before you invest in extra’s and upgrades. Save ya cash for a new set of tires. The 20” Nex’s it can with are bald at 19,000 miles. Per dealer, manufacture’s put brand name soft rubber tires on “NEW” cars just enough to get ya going. A total rip-off! It’s a proven fact because there was a guy at Discount Tires with a 2022 F150 with 15,000 getting a new set as well. By the way same car same problems and Mitsubishi won’t entertain a buy back!

·
Registered
17 Posts
A word of advice before you invest in extra’s and upgrades. Save ya cash for a new set of tires. The 20” Nex’s it can with are bald at 19,000 miles. Per dealer, manufacture’s put brand name soft rubber tires on “NEW” cars just enough to get ya going. A total rip-off! It’s a proven fact because there was a guy at Discount Tires with a 2022 F150 with 15,000 getting a new set as well. By the way same car same problems and Mitsubishi won’t entertain a buy back!
Most of the new vehicles I’ve purchased required new tires around 20,000 miles regardless of tire brand. I don’t like it but it’s not justification for a buy back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts