Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My wife just bought a 2022 Outlander SEL First Edition a few months ago --
and somehow she is already missing a part from her front bumper.

It is on the passenger's side of the front bumper.

Including pictures -- need to find part so i can order it and have a body shop reattach.

Can someone please help me? I'm looking at diagrams on some sites and cant figure out which part it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the cover over the towing eye location that you need
thank you for the feedback! I was between that part -- or the fog light cover. i'll order what you said in black. anyone have any experience reattaching this part? Hoping its easy and not something i have to go to a body shop for.

still have no idea how my wife managed to lose this from the car without damaging any surrounding parts...she had to have hit something...

·
Registered
68 Posts
It just pushes in easily. When i checked if it was available a couple of months back the description said it was not body coloured, so would need painting.

Maybe somebody stole it to replace one they lost

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It just pushes in easily. When i checked if it was available a couple of months back the description said it was not body coloured, so would need painting.

Maybe somebody stole it to replace one they lost
Ordered it online -- they had different part numbers for the different colors. Ordered the black one, it's a perfect match! Snapped right in. Thanks for feedback everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts