Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is awesome. Definitely going to get me some of those lower trim pieces!! Aggressive!! Any plans to change out the wheels, chrome, etc? I have a black SEL and not sure which direction to go. Nice look tho! Big fan!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is awesome. Definitely going to get me some of those lower trim pieces!! Aggressive!! Any plans to change out the wheels, chrome, etc? I have a black SEL and not sure which direction to go. Nice look tho! Big fan!
Hi, Thank for your comments. I am getting my new 22" wheels deliver this tuesday April 19. I went with black Lexani..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, yes I just got a new set of Lexani 22" wheels wrapped in a 265 35 22 lionheart tires...9.5 " wide....I havent installed them because I am applying dura tire dressing on the tires while they are clean and neat. Also trying to get yellow break calipers covers for my baby...

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks, yes I just got a new set of Lexani 22" wheels wrapped in a 265 35 22 lionheart tires...9.5 " wide....I havent installed them because I am applying dura tire dressing on the tires while they are clean and neat. Also trying to get yellow break calipers covers for my baby...
Nice! Definitely post a pic when you get them on!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts