Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and new to owning a Mitsubishi. Picked up a 2020 Outlander that replaced a Kia Sportage. So far blown a way by vast differences, features and quality in the Outlander. I got the sportage new drove for 8 years putting 88k miles on it. Never had any issues but sought a slightly larger suv and stumbled across the Outlander at a great price. I plan to take care of the Outlander as i did the Sportage, hopping to get many good years out of it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
New here and new to owning a Mitsubishi. Picked up a 2020 Outlander that replaced a Kia Sportage. So far blown a way by vast differences, features and quality in the Outlander. I got the sportage new drove for 8 years putting 88k miles on it. Never had any issues but sought a slightly larger suv and stumbled across the Outlander at a great price. I plan to take care of the Outlander as i did the Sportage, hopping to get many good years out of it.
Welcome to the forum @Reiring68! What made you decide to switch from Kia? You won't be disappointed the Outlander is a great SUV!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts