Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here and new to owning a Mitsubishi. Picked up a 2020 Outlander that replaced a Kia Sportage. So far blown a way by vast differences, features and quality in the Outlander. I got the sportage new drove for 8 years putting 88k miles on it. Never had any issues but sought a slightly larger suv and stumbled across the Outlander at a great price. I plan to take care of the Outlander as i did the Sportage, hopping to get many good years out of it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
New here and new to owning a Mitsubishi. Picked up a 2020 Outlander that replaced a Kia Sportage. So far blown a way by vast differences, features and quality in the Outlander. I got the sportage new drove for 8 years putting 88k miles on it. Never had any issues but sought a slightly larger suv and stumbled across the Outlander at a great price. I plan to take care of the Outlander as i did the Sportage, hopping to get many good years out of it.
Welcome to the forum @Reiring68! What made you decide to switch from Kia? You won't be disappointed the Outlander is a great SUV!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @Reiring68! What made you decide to switch from Kia? You won't be disappointed the Outlander is a great SUV!
Wanted the option of the 3rd row seat. Looked hard at Dodge Journeys but i was seeing those everywhere and was not thrilled about the poor MPG it had. The OL looked sharp and different from the others in its class. So far its great! We love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts