Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've ordered myself an Outlander Phev Dynamic which is due collecting at the start of July. As I'm in the UK it unfortunately isn't the 2022 model.
There's just one thing i would love to know more about and thats the B0 to B5 settings. Does this function keep the EV battery charged or is it more so to allow eg air conditioning, heated seats to operate without draining too much from the battery.?
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere and thank you in advance for any information given

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,
I've ordered myself an Outlander Phev Dynamic which is due collecting at the start of July. As I'm in the UK it unfortunately isn't the 2022 model.
There's just one thing i would love to know more about and thats the B0 to B5 settings. Does this function keep the EV battery charged or is it more so to allow eg air conditioning, heated seats to operate without draining too much from the battery.?
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere and thank you in advance for any information given
Welcome to the forum @Ian16! The B0 - B5 settings help keep the EV battery charged to get as much range as possible. Is this your first hybrid vehicle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @Ian16! The B0 - B5 settings help keep the EV battery charged to get as much range as possible. Is this your first hybrid vehicle?

First plug in. Currently driving Rav4 hybrid but limited to 30mph limit on ev and literally 5 mins driving in ev max.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The B settings control regeneration force. Higher the number, the harder the force. In B5 you hardly need to touch the brake pedal the force is so strong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts