Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving our 2022 Outlander. A week old. What’s the trick to positioning an iphone (12) so it remains in the correct position. The orange charging light indicates it is not in the correct position. Help

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m having a similar issue with an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

if I take out the mat, the phone slides around all over. Regardless whether I have a case on the phone or not, it will start to blink after a few minutes and stop charging. Reposition the phone, works for a few minutes, blinking, stops charging… wash, rinse, repeat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having a similar issue with an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

if I take out the mat, the phone slides around all over. Regardless whether I have a case on the phone or not, it will start to blink after a few minutes and stop charging. Reposition the phone, works for a few minutes, blinking, stops charging… wash, rinse, repeat.
Yes!!! Exact same issue for me and exact same phone. However, it’s the same for my daughter’s iPhone 12

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes!!! Exact same issue for me and exact same phone. However, it’s the same for my daughter’s iPhone 12
I have an oil change scheduled for this Saturday (2/26) and asked if they could look at this. They said, coincidentally, there is a software fix for it that just came out last week, so they’re going to apply it. If it works, it’ll try my old case with the pop socket and see if I can get away with that…:p

Unrelated, they said there were two fixes for the hood buffeting issues. If my car doesn’t have the rubber mounts used to fix the problem already, they’re going to have to order me a new hood.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The new hood has more stiffeners on it. It is now available here in Australia, but hopefully as we got our cars a long time after US, then they were fixed at factory

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had the fix done on my hood this AM, but haven’t been at highway speed to test it yet. Regardless, the dealer has put me on the list for a replacement good when they’re available.

Software update for the wireless charging... I don’t know how, but the charger is even worse now LOL! You put the phone on it and it stops charging after a couple minutes, regardless the conditions now. Already notified them of this. It died the first time as I was pulling away from the dealership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts