Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine did this today. I feel like it's a common issue
ours has done it several times. In addition the heater and fan will not turn on as well as the doors lock and can't get out of the vehicle. Folding mirrors also act up.

The dealer is unable to determine or source the failures. They have had it for going on two weeks now and they say they are waiting on new relays from Mitsubishi.
I can't get any logical answers and am stuck with this problematic vehicle which is now a safety concern in addition to being an inconvenience.
It seems they didn't make the outlander for cold weather!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
ours has done it several times. In addition the heater and fan will not turn on as well as the doors lock and can't get out of the vehicle. Folding mirrors also act up.

The dealer is unable to determine or source the failures. They have had it for going on two weeks now and they say they are waiting on new relays from Mitsubishi.
I can't get any logical answers and am stuck with this problematic vehicle which is now a safety concern in addition to being an inconvenience.
It seems they didn't make the outlander for cold weather!!!!
Ive said this few times, outlander struggles in cold. I think it uses gas heavenly. Like extreme until its warm. Not good at all. Im hoping its related to fuel pump in some way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got this malfunction warning after my son stuck his fingers into the gas tank to demonstrate to his brother "LOOK, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CAP!". After restarting, it went away. But now I'm nervous that it'll happen again!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts