Mitsubishi Outlander Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Have taken some screen pics of the steps needed to do update.

Font Line Rectangle Pattern Circle

Select Manage Maps

Screenshot Font Software Wood Rectangle

Select Add Maps

Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Display device

SELECT Reset Map
I am selecting Oceania/Southeast Asia because I am in Australia.
Select the Region you come from.

Rectangle Font Parallel Tree Technology

Select Continue, this will download the full map to your USB.
Now do the update in your Outlander and it should work.

· Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know how to update TomTom In Dash navigation in Outlander 2022? Owner's manual is no help. I tried both Mitsubishi and TomTom website to understand the process but couldn't find anything.
I'm at the dealer now and I asked the same question. I just made a similar post. The dealer thought it's what the state or county is transmitting? Let me know if you find anything else out.

· Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know how to update TomTom In Dash navigation in Outlander 2022? Owner's manual is no help. I tried both Mitsubishi and TomTom website to understand the process but couldn't find anything.
Funny, I was at the dealer today for an oil change and I also had the back up camera updated. I said my map since the construction even though it's completed wouldn't directly route me home. The service tech didn't have an answer. Guess what, after the camera update, map is fine, coincidence? Perhaps, guess I won't know, but if you need the update check again.

· Registered
10 Posts
Funny, I was at the dealer today for an oil change and I also had the back up camera updated. I said my map since the construction even though it's completed wouldn't directly route me home. The service tech didn't have an answer. Guess what, after the camera update, map is fine, coincidence? Perhaps, guess I won't know, but if you need the update check again.
What is this camera update?

I guess I just need to hope they apply any software updates on my next scheduled service ...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts